Wednesday, December 24, 2008

School reopening :'(

So sad! Boo hoo hoo school reopening! Just like 1 wk more then school reopen lor. Jiang kuai de!!!


But hopefully the last wk or this wk can see yumi ;) lol! More yumi pictures (maybe) Hot dog!

This days just playing pc games. Not much going out time (or shopping left) :(!
Sad.

Haha^^..anyway since it's Christmas, just enjoy it :D
I wonder if any of you went shopping for a santa costume:D? Cute!

Anyway I just usually play some christmas games from miniclip and other KIND OF like RPG games. Mwahahahaa :D! And watch tv. Lot's of christmas shows. I wonder wheter I should watch Bedtime Stories!?

TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Eu..1991 said...

school reopen is a wonderful thing to happen in our lives =) u get to meet ur frens and teachers Lol
Oh ya, i've a santa costume...it reminds me when time roll back to when i was 5 years old~