Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At home again

As usual I stay at home and play and watch tv and do homework. Yesterday my relative come 2 my house chat chat. They didn't know Yumi was home until....she barked! She was in the cage. So, she barked. Someone came and saw it and took it out to play with it and evry1 else. She's was put onto the chair (again)!

Then it pee on the chair...so yellow and stinky XP! Bleh..stinky so wipe it lor.
End of chat chat, then go out for dinner. My family din go but my father gt go. Dinner at Secret Recipe! Yum! I stay home and play hehe^^! Blogging, playing, chatting, mailing...fun eh!

Ok again I wish u all Happy Chinese New Year!!! :D

~*^ FROM: ME ^*~

3 comments:

P3isterzz said...

yeah yv i noe how u feel..^^

Best regards,
PW

Adeline said...

haha.. funny... must be very embarrass when she pee haha..

Ratatouille said...

haha maybe! Cny almost end le..!