Sunday, January 11, 2009

More of Yumi^^ and School :|

Okay....here are the Yumi Pictures :D


Argh..I'm all wet!! I'm cold and I look small & ugly :'( :'(















Help! Help! SOMEONE HELP ME! I'm stranded
on a chair. I can't jump down coz it's TOO HIGH!
I'm gonna cry.. I know I'm sensitive!








Don't disturb me..I'm taking my Beauty Sleep.















Can someone tickle me. I'm totally in the mood for it ^^!















Grrrr....don't make me mad!!! I can be tough if I want to,
even if I LOOK small. But DON'T make me cry :'(!
I'll tell my owner.









OK

That's the Yumi Pictures (for now of course)

School - Well, it started. Already 1 week in school a.k.a my new home (well, sort of)!!!!!

Boo Hoo Hoo! Lots of homewk thatz 4 sure. Plenty of new stuff 2 learn. See ya soon!

* Ratatouille *